Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: When did men begin wearing gold chains?

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member JohnStaples's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2021
    Posts
    361
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

    When did men begin wearing gold chains?

    When did men begin wearing gold chains?

    - - - Updated - - -

    When did men begin wearing gold chains?

  2. #2
    Pandemic dertaika's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2021
    Posts
    488
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

    Re: When did men begin wearing gold chains?

    Hello, I think I have something to offer you. I myself quite often buy all sorts of jewelry for myself and my last purchase was just real gold chains for women. It was my first time buying on this site and I was very surprised and satisfied with the speed of the manager's response and the speed of delivery. I think you should go to this store if you want to buy some really worthwhile jewelry.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
="7"%SEPARATIST FORUM